On the docket:
A podcast featuring questions and topics submitted ONLY by you, the Husker Locker fan base:
- How the absence of Andrus Peat changes the perception of 2012′s recruiting class
- How the staff needs to improve their recruiting efforts to produce better classes and more wins
- The will to win: Scholarship athletes vs. Walk-ons
- The long-term plan for Brion Carnes
- Can Nebraska baseball take home a Big Ten title in year one?
Vote for Rex Burkhead for the 2012 Rare Disease Champion Award! (One vote per person, please)
Have a topic or question that you’d like to hear discussed? Send us an e-mail , a tweet or leave a comment on our Facebook page wall.
More info on the Husker Locker intro voice: