Official Husker Locker Blog
2011 Oct 16
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL: Knee-Jerk Reactions – Bye Week
- The original defensive game plan thrown at Wisconsin may work well against Michigan. Robinson’s a great runner, but is an incredibly inaccurate passer.
- Michigan State’s going to be a tough bunch to beat. Kirk Cousins and Edwin Baker are a cut above what Ohio State brought to town
- Still not sure if Penn State’s home-field simply doesn’t offer that big of an advantage or if fans have been that apathetic this season.
- Without running back Mike Trumpy, it’s hard to think that Northwestern has the talent necessary to outlast the Cornhuskers.
- Did the outcome of yesterday’s slate of games seem just plain weird to anyone else?
- Florida and Auburn should both be ashamed of yesterday's display.
- Who had Kansas State sitting at 6-0 halfway through the season in their pool?
- Usually bye weeks are somewhat refreshing, but this one felt odd. Oh well, back to action as Nebraska takes on a Golden Gopher squad in a game that provides three levels of entertainment: The game, the final score, Jerry Kill’s post-game quotes.
Follow us on Twitter: @huskerlocker
Like us on Facebook: Official Husker Locker Page
Permanent Link to this Blog Post