Official Husker Locker Blog
Blog (1 – 1 of 1)
2011 Dec 11
- Someone get Rex Burkhead a pair of these:
- Kevin Sumlin to Texas A&M’s a quality hire. Sumlin got out while the getting was good with the departure of Case Keenum and slips into a brand new SEC school. Recruiting Texas talent to the nation’s best conference doesn’t seem like a far-fetched goal.
- Charlie Weis ducks Florida and signs with Kansas. The college football comedy gods smile on us all.
- Jim Delany’s fondness for tradition can be appreciated. That said, he needs to let go of his demand of ties to the Rose Bowl for the sake of a Plus-One system for the good of the sport.
- UCLA picks up Jim Mora, a guy whose one year of college coaching experience was 27 years ago. Forget a California monopoly. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
- Utah’s Kyle Whittingham’s apparently being pursued by both Arizona State and Penn State. Go for the matte black helmets if you’re going to ditch the Utes, Kyle.
- Seriously, who’s going to take that Penn State gig?
- From the “For the Benefit of Those with Flash Photography” File:
“That’s who this guy is?!”
Follow Brandon on Twitter: @eightlaces
Follow Husker Locker on Twitter: @huskerlocker
Like us on Facebook: Official Husker Locker Page
Permanent Link to this Blog Post
Tags: bo pelini, robert griffin, rex burkhead, kevin sumlin, texas a, m, case keenum, charlie weis, kansas, jim delany, ucla, jim mora, utah, kyle whittingham, arizona state, penn state, steve spurrier, south carolina, capital one bowl